With expertise in a spectrum of financial management and advisory services, Arris Consulting's professionals work closely with organizations, stakeholders, fund managers, merchant bankers, lawyers to address the most complex business issues to achieve the organization's goals. For every engagement, we assemble a team of professionals with the functional competency and industry knowledge that is most appropriate for the project. Our Portfolio of Services include the following:
- Execute corporate activities including mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations and take-overs, joint-ventures, corporate reconstructions, capital reduction etc.
- Initial public offering (IPO).
- Design, implement and monitor internal control systems.
- Performing internal audit functions.
- Project management and consulting in the computerization of accounting systems.
- Design and implement appropriate business structures and vehicles.
- Project management for establishing business operations.
- Computation of share valuation in mergers and acquisitions.
- Application to the Malaysian Foreign Investment Committee (FIC).
- Registration as a vendor with the Malaysian Ministry of Finance (MOF).
- Application for Manufacturing Licence from Malaysian Industrial Development Authority (MIDA).
- Taxation advisory and application for tax investment incentives such as the pioneer status, investment tax allowances and other double deduction allowances approved by Malaysian Industrial Development Authority (MIDA).
- Taxation advisory and application for tax incentives for export and trading activities approved by Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE).
- Advisory and application in connection with custom duties, sales tax and service tax regulated by Royal Malaysian Customs And Excise Department.
- Application for Licensed Manufacturing Warehouse (LMW) for export-oriented industries to minimize customs formalities and allow duty free import of raw materials, component parts, machinery and equipment.
- Financial planning solutions.
- Application for Multimedia Super Corridor status (MSC) with the Malaysian Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC).
- Advisory on offshore tax havens