ACT Partners, Chartered Accountants is member firm of The Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) and an exclusive independent member of The International Accounting Group (TIAG) for Malaysia. TIAG is a global alliance of high-quality, independent accounting firms with more than 110 member firms based in over 60 countries. As part of TIAG, we are at the forefront in helping businesses to deal with multiple foreign jurisdictions, provide advice and guidance on local laws and regulations, tax issues, cultural implications and the establishment of appropriate entities locally and abroad.
- Audit assurance
- Personal and corporation taxation;
- Business recovery and insolvency;
- GST Consultancy;
- Corporate finance and financial advisory;
- Corporate training;
- Corporate governance and risk management
- Start-up business advisory
Below are some reasons why we should be your advisor of choice in helping your business growth!
Businesses benefit a great deal more from their auditors than just the statutory audit. We believe in providing value added service which consist of:
- An interest in your business and its success
- Gaining a thorough understanding of your business
- Input from partners and senior staff
- A ‘team’ approach to the work
- Advise on the health of the business and strategy to overcome any weaknesses
- Provision of a value for money service
There are many factors that determine advice and services that businesses needs, such as the stages of their development or the different industry that they are in. Whatever the industry you are in, the size of your enterprise or the stage of development your company is evolving, we are committed to work with you, as necessary, by becoming involved in the following:
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders including periodic management accounts
- Training your personnel to improve the production and delivery of important financial information
- Being an integrated accountancy and tax service to ensure the best possible advice to you
Corporate & International Taxation Services
We provide comprehensive corporate and international tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of industries. Our tax team in ACT Partners has a wealth of experience and expertise in various businesses be it local or cross boarder. We also have access to affiliate firms within TIAG alliance which further expands the knowledge available to us globally. We are able to assist your organisation, in this ever changing businesses environment, to meet your compliance requirements by providing valuable and practical tax planning advice.
We provide comprehensive tax advice on:
- Corporate tax compliance
- Corporate tax advisory and group planning
- Planning advice for the owner managed business
- Reorganisations and reconstructions
- Tax on one-off transactions
- Transfer pricing
- Tax relief
- IRB & Customs investigations
For businesses working internationally, we offer advice on:
- Tax efficient cross border structuring
- International group restructuring
Business recovery and insolvency
Businesses can find themselves in trouble out of no fault of their own or otherwise or it may be a result of a division taking the entire organisation over the edge. Whatever may have caused your business to end up in distress, we are able to help make the best of the situation. This may mean restructuring the business to sell or obtain new funding or wind it up as quickly as possible in order to minimise further losses. It’s our job to ensure that the right approach is adopted and the best outcome achieved for the benefit of all stakeholders.
We provide following services:
- Formal corporate and personal insolvency services
- Business recovery and turnaround
- Divestment of businesses and assets
- Litigation support/expert witness
- Credit management
- Representing creditor interests.
In business recovery or potential insolvency, timing is everything. Understanding the early warning could make the difference between saving the business or being forced into liquidation. We specialise in helping businesses in distress to get them back on track. We provide the following services to help make this happen:
- Business reviews
- Pre-lending advice
- Investigating accountant’s reports
- Business turnarounds and corporate restructuring
- Debt restructuring
- Divestment of business and assets
Head Office :
Wisma Chew & Co.
39, Jalan Kenari 17C,
Bandar Puchong Jaya
Tel : 03-80763063
Fax : 03-80731232
Branch Office :
No. 41, Lorong Impiana 1,
36000 Teluk Intan, Perak.
Tel : 05-6233860
Fax : 05-6214380
How can we as part of TIAG® (The International Accounting Group) help your businesses. Watch the below video.